Saturday, June 7, 2014

Welcome.

More to come. I have recently changed all of my old blogs to something more permanent and something I don't have to pay for.

A little about me: I joined the U.S. Marines right after high school, I have been a Project Manager at Apple, Software projects for large companies such as IBM and worked my way to being a Software Architect at several companies in healthcare, automotive repair and defense industries. I enjoy helping to mentor other developers, update upper management on the state of things and been a key developer on critical flagship million dollar products. My experiences have also had me lead software development teams in Vietnam, Uruguay and Sir Lanka.

I have a B.S. in Computer Science from Neumont and I'm a candidate graduate for my M.S. in Cybersecurity with specializations in Cyber Operations and Computer Forensics. I will begin teaching Cybersecurity from High School to College/Universities to give back to the community and when needed, I help an organization named Operation Underground Railroad to help save children being trafficked in international countries and yes, this affects the United States and should be your concern as well.

I will attempt to take all my experience and knowledge and viewpoints to help my readers learn what I have learned, follow through on my personal projects and journey with me in my career change from Software Development to Reverse Engineering and Cybersecurity.

This will be accomplished by detailed step by step walk through of technical research. My philosophical views of the current workforce environment and building foundation knowledge upon complex subjects.

I hope you enjoy learning as much as I do and I hope to become a passive mentor to those that read my blog posts.

I will begin by posting  some of my previous and linked solutions from my old blog and then continue from there.

Thanks for visiting.




No comments:

Post a Comment